This is commercial graded, professional, smart programmable kiln with remote control, automatic open-close door, laser-based forced automatic air extraction system, IFR-camera with special USB adapter and soft for connecting your kiln to a PC/laptop or other device adaptable to Windows OS. Heavy duty metal stand and with an emergency switch for additional user’s safety. This kiln has also a fully programmable (temperature/time) and calibrated 32-segments (steps) digital temperature microprocessor that will allow you to regulate heating and cooling speed as well as soaking time. It’ll allows you also to work with most types of materials such as metals, clays, PMC, glass (fusing and annealing), enamels, plastics, composition material, glazing, some ceramics, porcelain etc. where accuracy temperatures, continuously heating time and/or automatic controlled heating options are critical. Important: this kiln has also a digital, over/low-temperature regulation secure system to hold same temperature during the whole soaking process and an internal smoothing circuit digital guard for accurate reading and stability work of the programmable controller on fluctuations of electricity that is very important option for most glass, ceramic, glazing and pottery firing processes.
220 VAC version with EU/RUSSIA standard electrical plug (two round pins + E).
240 VAC version with UK/IRELAND standard electrical plug (three square pins).
240 VAC version with a standard AU/NZ electrical plug adapter (three flat pins).
– Model: SK-1200.
– Power: 3600 Watt on 1200 C.
– Single phase, 13A plug/fuse;
– Maximum heating temperature – 1200C (2192F).
– Heating time to 1200C = 90 minutes.
– Maximal soaking time: on 1200C = 10 minutes. On temperatures below 1000C = 8 hours.
– Fully calibrated on 5 points: 200C; 550C; 820C; 1100C and 1180C.
– Estimated useful chamber’s dimensions: 15” x 7” x 7”H (400 mm x 200 mm x 200 mm(H)).
– Kiln’s outer dimensions: 850 (L) x 500 (H) x 400 mm;
– Minimal time setting point = 1 Minute.
– Minimal Temperature setting point = 1 Celsius (0.1 C is available on request).
– Programmer with 32 temperature/time segments/points.
– CE approved: meets all Europe/US electrical standards.
– SSR (Solid State Relay) for accuracy control of temperatures (+/- 0.1 C).
– NO ASBESTOS at all. MSDS on insulation material is available on request.
– Special PC camera with IFR-filter for recording contour of firing object in process;
– Two of 18-mm (3/4″) ventilation holes on the door with stainless steel shutters + PC camera window.
– Will be deliver to you with a heavy duty metal stand + plastic feet.
– Will be delivered to you with laser-based internal air extraction system for extracting smoke, gases and fume from inside of your kiln;
– RS485-USB adapter with special programming soft to connect your kiln to a PC, Laptop (or to other devises with Windows OS) for programming and controlling your kiln remotely;
– Has remote control (set of two transmitters) that will disconnect the microprocessor of this kiln from its power supply for avoiding unauthorized use.
– For your additional safety this kiln has an emergency secure switch on the front panel of electrical box for disconnecting heating element/s from its power supply if required.
– Position of four heating elements – TOP.
– K-type industrial thermocouple.
– Three meter mains cable.
– Possibility to cancel all programs at one click (clean up the microprocessor’s memory for a new programs).
– Possibility to jump from one program to an other program or inside one program between point/segment.
– Possibility to abort any program at any time on any temperature point.
– Possibility to hold work on a present temperature as long as you need.
– Possibility to use this temperature programmator as a simple PID controller.
– Possibility to track each heating process and to save all programs on a PC/Laptop if you have a software, dongle and RS485-USB adaptor (supplied separately).
– Need your own program? Send to us the required temperatures/time setting and we will programming this microprocessor for you free of charge and send it to you ready-to-use kiln.
– IMPORTANT: Free-for-first-year re-setting of the microprocessor for your new projects (new programs) – on-line or via email: use this service as often as you like without any restriction.
– Two years full manufacturer warranty.
– All after-warranty services worldwide include parts-by-post.
– Made in UK (London)
– Weight – 50 kg (69 kg in wooden box).
– Produced on order.
Attention: You’ll require a screw-driver and basic technical knowledge for fixing to this kiln its electrical box, arm and few other items.
– The SK-1200 kiln;
– Transmitter for remote control;
– PC camera with IFR-filter;
– RS485-USB adapter with PC programming soft;
– Laser air extraction system (assembled);
– Two year manufacturer warranty;
– Heavy duty metal stand.
– Set of two ceramic shelves with 4 muffle stands;
– Skype Free-for-one-year online technical support include re-setting (programming);
– Downloadable User manuals by email.