This is a large scale, top loaded glass fusing kiln, commercial graded, programmable enameling kiln with chamber inner dimensions: 1500 mm Length x 400 mm Wide x 400 mm Depth. It is fully suitable for any type of glass and enamelling works include bottle slumping, glass fusing, annealing and so on. Supplied with 6 legs internal metal stand. This kiln is supplied also with a fully programmable temperature/time and calibrated 32-segments (steps) digital temperature controller or with 7D+E harting socket for other type of programmable temperature controllers, or with both on request. This will allow you to regulate heating and cooling speed as well as soaking time.
Important: this kiln has also a digital, over/low-temperature regulation secure system to hold same temperature during the whole soaking process and an internal smoothing circuit digital guard for accurate reading and stability work of the programmable controller on fluctuations of electricity that is very important option for most glass, ceramic, glazing and pottery firing processes.
– Inputs: 230V +/- 10%
– Model: R-800GL.
– Power: 11000 Watt.
– Three phase.
– Maximum heating temperature – 850C (1562F).
– Heating time to 850C = 180 minutes.
– Class “B” calibrated on 5 points: 200C; 400C; 600C; 750C and 850C.
– Estimated useful chamber’s dimensions: 60” x 16” x 16”H (1500 mm x 400 mm x 400 mm(H)).
– Kiln’s outer dimensions (MM): 1950 (L) x 570 x 700 (H).
– Minimal time setting point = 1 Minute.
– Minimal Temperature setting point = 1 Celsius (0.1C is available on request).
– Programmer with 32 temperature/time segments/points or 7D+E harting socket for your own controller, or both on demand.
– CE approved: meets all Europe/US electrical standards.
– SSR (Solid State Relay) for accuracy control of temperatures (+/- 1 C).
– NO ASBESTOS at all. MSDS on insulation material is available on request.
– Will be deliver to you with a heavy duty metal stand.
– Three heating elements around all walls.
– K-type industrial thermocouple.
– 5 meter mains cable.
– Possibility to cancel all programs at one click (clean up the microprocessor’s memory for a new programs).
– Possibility to jump from one program to an other program or inside one program between point/segment.
– Possibility to abort any program at any time on any temperature point.
– Possibility to hold work on a present temperature as long as you need.
– Possibility to use this temperature programmator as a simple PID controller.
– Possibility to track each heating process and to save all programs on a PC/Laptop if you have a software, dongle and RS485-USB adaptor (supplied separately).
– Need your own program? Send to us the required temperatures/time setting and we will programming this microprocessor for you free of charge and send it to you ready-to-use kiln.
– IMPORTANT: Free-for-first-year re-setting of the microprocessor for your new projects (new programs) – on-line or via email: use this service as often as you like without any restriction.
– Forced, laser-based air extraction system, heat resist IFR camera and/or PC/Laptop RS-485-USB adapter with PC soft (for connecting your kiln to a PC/Laptop) are available for an additional charge on request!
– Produced on order.Please contact before placing an order for correct delivery time/price.
– Two years full manufacturer warranty.
– All after-warranty services worldwide include parts-by-post.
– Made in UK (London)
– Weight – 190 kg.
Attention: You’ll require a screw-driver and basic technical knowledge for connecting to this kiln its electrical box, secure arm and few other items.
– The R-800GL kiln;
– Two year manufacturer warranty;
– Heavy duty internal metal stand with 6 legs.
– Skype Free-for-one-year online technical support include re-setting (programming);
– Downloadable Programmer User manual by email.