This is commercial graded, professional, programmable smart bead door glass kiln with remote control, automatic open-close door, heavy duty metal stand and with an emergency switch for additional user’s safety. This kiln has a fully programmable temperature time and calibrated 32-segments (steps) digital temperature microprocessor that will allow you to regulate heating and cooling speed as well as soaking time. It’ll allows you also to work with most types of materials such as glass (fusing and annealing), clays, PMC, enamels, plastics, composition materials etc. where accuracy temperatures, continuously heating time and or automatic controlled heating options are critical.
Important: this kiln has also a digital, over/low-temperature regulation secure system to hold same temperature during the whole soaking process and an internal smoothing circuit digital guard for accurate reading and stability work of the programmable controller on fluctuations of electricity that is very important option for most firing processes.
115 VAC version with a standard US/Canada electrical plug (two flat pins).
220 VAC version with EU/RUSSIA standard electrical plug (two round pins + E).
240 VAC version with UK/IRELAND standard electrical plug (three square pins).
240 VAC version with a standard AU/NZ electrical plug adapter (three flat pins).
– Model: BDK-850-SK.
– Power: 2600 Watt.
– Single phase, 13A;
– Maximum heating temperature – 850C (1562F).
– Heating time to 850 C = 60 minutes.
– Soaking time: on 850 C = 24 hours.
– Fully calibrated on 3 points: 200 C, 550 C, 820 C.
– Estimated useful chamber’s dimensions: 15” x 7” x 7”H (400 mm x 200 mm x 200 mm(H)).
– Kiln’s outer dimensions: 850 (L) x 500 (H) x 400 mm;
– Wooden box dimensions: 800 x 600 x 500 mm high;
– Minimal time setting point = 1 Minute.
– Minimal Temperature setting point = 1o Celsius (0.1C is available on request).
– Programmer with 32 temperature/time segments/points.
– CE approved: meets all Europe/US electrical standards.
– SSR (Solid State Relay) for accuracy control of temperatures (+/- 1 C).
– NO ASBESTOS at all. MSDS on insulation material is available on request.
– Will be deliver to you with a heavy duty metal stand + plastic feet.
– Has remote control (set of two transmitters) that will disconnect the microprocessor of this kiln from its power supply for avoiding unauthorized use.
– For your additional safety this kiln has an emergency secure switch on the front panel of electrical box for disconnecting heating element/s from its power supply if required.
– Position of four heating elements – TOP.
– K-type industrial thermocouple.
– Three meter mains cable.
– Possibility to cancel all programs at one click (clean up the microprocessor’s memory for a new programs).
– Possibility to jump from one program to an other program or inside one program between point/segment.
– Possibility to abort any program at any time on any temperature point.
– Possibility to hold work on a present temperature as long as you need.
– Possibility to use this temperature programmator as a simple PID controller.
– Possibility to track each heating process and to save all programs on a PC/Laptop if you have a software, dongle and RS485-USB adaptor (supplied separately).
– Need your own program? Send to us the required temperatures/time setting and we will programming this microprocessor for you free of charge and send it to you ready-to-use kiln.
– IMPORTANT: Free-for-first year re-setting of the microprocessor for your new projects (new programs) – on-line or via email: use this service as often as you like without any restriction.
– Laser based air extractor system, heat resist IFR camera and/or PC/Laptop RS-485-USB adapter with PC soft (to connect a PC/Laptop) are available for an additional charge on request.
– Will be delivered in wooden box.
– All after-warranty services worldwide include part-by-post.
– Made in UK (London)
– Weight – 49 kg.
Attention: You’ll require a screw-driver and basic technical knowledge for fixing to this kiln its electrical box, arm and few other items.
– The BDK-850-SK kiln;
– Two transmitters for remote control;
– One year manufacturer warranty;
– Heavy duty metal stand with a door-motor.
– Skype Free-for-one-year online technical support include re-setting (programming);
– Downloadable User manuals by email.
We keep the best postage prices & services for all our customers and you will be able to see and choose anything you like BEFORE confirming your order on checkout. If you do not like these prices (services) please let us know if you know how to deliver your order to you quicker or cheaper and we will be glad to assist.