We are pleased to offer you our electrical moulds heating small kiln, which has a door on the left side and supports up to 800C degrees (1472F). This compact kiln is very good for pre-heating of all types of compact moulds used in the casting processes. Working with this kiln does not required in-depth professional knowledge, hence it can be used with equal success by beginners or professionals, for example jewellers, designers, and model makers.
Moulds Heating Small Kiln Technical specification:
220VAC version with EU/RUSSIA standard plug (two round pins + E).
115VAC version with USA/CANADA standard plug (two flat pins).
240VAC version with UK/IRELAND standard plug (three square pins).
240VAC version with AU/NZ plug adapters.
– 360 Watt;
– Estimated higher heating temperature: 800 C (1472 F) +/-5%;
– Open door position: left;
– Type of door open mechanism – toggle clamp that can hold door on any position;
– For easy door operation should be fixed to a fire-proof worktop;
– Kiln dimensions in MM(inch): 250(10″)W (with a handle) x 160(6.1/4″) x 175(7″)H;
– Useful chamber dimensions in MM(inch): 125(5″)W x 70(2.3/4″)H x 70(2.3/4″);
– Cable length – 1 Meter;
– Weight – 1.5 kg;
– R7-800 Moulds Heating Small Kiln;
– Downloadable Instruction manual;
– One year manufacturer warranty.