This R500-P Large chamber programmable kiln with a 32-segment temperature, time controller and 160 cubic litres spacious chamber is especially designed for working with ceramics, pottery, glazes and other types of materials that should be heated up to temperatures up to 1240°C/2264°F. For your safety this kiln has a secure mechanism that will disconnect the kiln’s power supply from its heating element/s if door of the kiln is open or closed not properly. This kiln has also a digital, over/low-temperature regulation secure system to hold same temperature during the whole soaking process and a smoothing circuit digital guard for accurate reading and stability work of the programmable controller on fluctuations of electricity that is very important option for most ceramic, glazing and pottery firing processes.
– Model: R500-P Large chamber programmable kiln;
– 230 Vac +/-10% no plug supplied: should be connecting directly minimum to a 30A circuit breaker;
– 5500 Watt;
– Maximum working temperature – 1240 C (2264 F);
– Kiln dimensions in MM (inch): H700 x W700 x L750 (28″ x 28″ x 30″);
– New empty kiln estimated heating time to 1240 C – 240 minutes;
– Chamber dimensions in MM (inch): H550 x W500 x L580 (22″ x 20″ x 23″ and 27″ Diagonal)
– Continuously working time on 1240 C (2264 F) 15 minutes;
– 32 time/temperature segments 2-line programmable temperature controller that will allows you automatically reach, hold (soak) and change up to 32 temperature/time points;
– Safety switch mechanism for disconnecting heating elements from a power supply if door is open or closed not properly;
– Digital over/low-temperature regulation secure system;
– Smoothing circuit (controller’s stability work) digital guard;
– Industrial graded K-thermocouple on right wall of the kiln;
– Calibrated on 9 points. Estimated accuracy of soaking temperature: +/- 1 C;
– You will require a standard screw-driver to fix electrical box with temperature controller, thermocouple and safety switch’s mechanism of this kiln by few screws (supplied).
– This kiln must be positioned on a fire-resist stand. Heavy metal stand for the kiln is available on request;
– Weight – 50 Kg (70 kg with pallet);
– Cable – 3 M
Movable metal stand, set of ceramic shelves with stands and ventilation holes on the door, on the top or behind are available on request.
– The R500-P Large chamber programmable kiln;
– Safety switch mechanism;
– Electrical box with a programmable controller and a secure switch;
– Downloadable user manual and a temperature controller instruction;
– One year free Skype support on installation and programming;
Once you place the order please allow additional 17-21 working days for order processing, testing, packaging and shipping.