This is a programmable, 850C (1562F) bead-door lampwork kiln for glass. With 40-mm (1.3/5″) quartz window and 32-segments temperature controller for pre-set any required temperature between the room temperature and 850C (1562F) and hold it as long as you need. This kiln is especially designed to work with all glass heating processes include all processes for lamp-work (glass beads), glass fusing, annealing and sterilization. Can be also used for enameling and clay firing. Please find detailed information about it below:
Lampwork Kiln Technical specification:
115V AC version with USA/Canada standard plug (two flat pins).
220V AC version with EU/Russia standard plug (two round pins + E).
240V AC version with UK/Ireland standard plug.
– power – 750 Watt;
– power cable – 1 meter;
– 32 steps (time/temperature segments) programmable temperature controller;
– useful internal area of chamber in mm (inch) – 200 (8″)w x 195 (7.3/4″)d x 125 (5″)h;
– assembled kiln’s dimensions in mm (inch) – 420 (17″)w x 275 (11″)d x 250 (10″)h;
– distance between bottom lip of the kiln and the door (door’s gap) is about 7 mm;
– maximum heating temperature – 850C (1562F);
– 40 mm (1.3/5″) quartz window with a stainless steel shutter to see firing object/s in process;
– estimated heating time (850C) – as programmed;
– because of light weight (5.2 kg) it can be easy delivered worldwide;
– made in UK.
– The BDK-850 lampwork kiln for glass with electrical box;
– Stainless steel stand for mandrels and set of four 3-mm stainless steel mandrels;
– Downloadable Instruction manuals on the kiln and on a programmer.
We keep the best postage prices & services for all our customers and you will be able to see and choose anything you like before confirming your order on checkout. If you do not like these prices (services) please let us know if you know how to deliver your order to you quicker or cheaper and we will be glad to assist.
Attention: You’ll required a screw-driver to fix an electrical box and a thermocouple to the kiln. For more details please download a user manual on the kiln under.
Once you place the order please allow additional 3-5 working days for order processing, testing, packaging and shipping.