Programmable Glass Fusing Kiln.
Programmable glass fusing kiln works at temperatures up to 850 C (1562 F). This is a muffle kiln with 2 two-part bead-doors and large chamber. It is fully capable of working with most types of glass objects (including suitable-by-size bottles), clay and hot enamels. Our programmable bead door kiln has a 32-segments (steps) temperature/time controller, therefore you will be able to regulate heating and cooling time as well as any temperature between the room temperature and 850 C (1562 F). Moreover, this kiln is especially designed to work with the most popular heating processes including lamp-work (glass beads), glass fusing, annealing and sterilization processes. It can also be used for enameling and clay firing processes.
– inputs (V):
115+/-10% version with USA/Canada standard plug (two flat pins).
– power – 1250 Watt;
– power cable x 2 meter;
– supplied with two-part door (50 mm/2” each part x 250 mm wide) x 2;
– on request can be produces with standard one-part door (120 x 250 mm) x 2;
– movable mandrel front stand;
– 32 steps (time/temperature segments) programmable temperature controller;
– useful internal area of chamber in mm (inch) – 430 (17″)W x 190 (7.1/2″)D x 155 (6″)H;
– fully assembled kiln’s dimensions in mm (inch) – 650 (26″)W x 350 (14″)D x 280 (11″)H;
– distance between bottom lip of the kiln and the door (door gap) is about 12 mm;
– stainless steel-208 mandrels – 3-mm in diameter x 290 mm length x 6;
– internal stainless steel stand for mandrels x 1;
– maximum heating temperature – 850 C (1562 F);
– weight: 19 Kg;
– made in UK.
– the BDK-850-BT Programmable Glass Fusing Kiln with electrical box;
– set of 6 mandrels – 3-mm in diameter x 290 mm length;
– downloadable user manual
Attention: you’ll required a screw-driver to fix an electrical box (with a programmer) and a thermocouple to the kiln. For more details please download a user manual on the kiln above.
Once ordered, please allow additional 3-5 working days so that to allow time for order processing, testing, packaging and shipping.