This R1050-B Programmable Wax Burnout kiln with a 32-segment temperature/time controller and 11.5 cubic litre spacious chamber has a forced air-extraction system (1 m3/min) and is especially designed for all burnout process (with and without flasks) to work with all types of waxes, mould making and dental materials (include all materials for investment casting) on temperatures up to 1050C (1922F). For your safety this kiln has a secure mechanism that will disconnect the kiln’s power supply from its heating elements if door of the kiln is open or closed not properly. It has also one 16-mm hole with a stainless steel shutter on the door to see firing objects during the whole firing process, a digital, over/low-temperature regulation secure system to hold same temperature during all soaking process and a smoothing circuit digital guard for accurate reading and stability work of the programmable controller on fluctuations of electricity that is very important option for most heating processes.
– model: R1050-B, Programmable Wax Burnout kiln;
– 115V AC +/- 10% version with USA/Canada standard plug (two flat pins).
– 230V AC +/-10% with UK, EU or AU standard electrical plug on request;
– 2200 watt;
– max. Working temperature – 1050C (1922F);
– kiln dimensions in mm (inch): 370H x 370W x 450L (14/2.5″ x 14.2/5″ x 18″);
– estimated heating time – 60 minutes;
– chamber dimensions in mm (inch): 200H x 200W x 290L (8″ x 8″ x 11.1/2″);
– continuously working time on 1050C (1922F) 8 hours.
– 32 time/temperature segments 2-lines programmable temperature controller;
– one ventilation hole on the on the door (with a stainless steel shutter);
– safety switch mechanism for disconnecting heating elements from a power supply if door is open or closed not properly;
– forced blower air-extraction system – 1 m3/minute;
– digital over/low-temperature regulation secure system;
– smoothing circuit (controller’s stability work) digital guard;
– industrial graded K-thermocouple.
– estimated accuracy of soaking temperatures: +/- 1 C.
– you will require a standard screw-driver to fix electrical box with temperature controller, thermocouple, safety switch’s mechanism and blower air-extractor to the body of this kiln by few screws (supplied).
– this kiln must be positioned on a metal or stone fire-resist stand;
– heavy metal stand for the kiln is available here;
– set of two ceramic shelves with four muffle stand is available here;
– weight – 25 kg;
– cable – 3 m.
– the R1050-B Programmable Wax Burnout kiln;
– blower air-extraction system;
– safety switch mechanism;
– electrical box with a programmable controller and secure switch;
– one year manufacturer warranty.
Once you place the order please allow additional 3-5 working days for order processing, testing, packaging and shipping.