R1100 series Electric Muffle kiln.
This is a most useful R1100C electric muffle kiln with a standard temperature controller or R1100P with a programmable temperature controller and 11.6 cubic litre spacious chamber that is especially designed for working with all types of materials on temperatures below 1100 C (2012 F). For your safety this kiln have a secure mechanism that will disconnect the kiln’s power supply from its heating element/s if door of the kiln is open or closed not properly. It has one 16-mm hole with a stainless steel shutter on the door to see firing object/s during all firing process. This kiln has also a digital, over/low-temperature regulation secure system to hold same temperature during the whole soaking process and a smoothing circuit digital guard for accurate reading and stability work of the temperature controller on fluctuations of electricity that is very important option for most professional firing processes.
– model: R1100C (R1100P);
– CE marked, ISO-9001-2008;
– 115V AC +/- 10% version with USA/Canada standard plug (two flat pins).
– 230 V AC +/-10% with a standard EU or UK electrical plug adapter (on request);
– single phase;
– 2200 Watt;
– no asbestos at all;
– maximum working temperature – 1100 C (2012 F);
– heating time to temperatures higher 1000 C – 60-80 minutes. Save your electricity;
– continuously working time on temperatures higher 1000 C = 8 hours. Below 1000 C = 24 hours.
– kiln dimensions in mm (inch): H380 x W380 x L450 (14/2.5″ x 14.2/5″ x 18″);
– chamber dimensions in mm (inch): H200 x W200 x L290 (8″ x 8″ x 11.5″ and 14″ diagonal);
– chamber volume: 11.6 cubic litre;
– standard temperature controller that will allows you to preset, reach and hold (soak) any required temperature until you will change it manually or will disconnect your kiln from power supply.
– programmable controller with 32 steps (temperature/time segments) that will allow to pre-set a program like:
* Start from room temperature;
* Ramp UP to 455 C in 29 minutes;
* Soak 455 C for 60 minutes;
* Ramp Up to 849 C in 145 minutes;
* Soak 849 C for 10 minutes and ramp down to room temperature for 120 minutes;
* Stop program.
– ventilation hole on the door (with a stainless steel shutter);
– safety switch mechanism for disconnecting heating elements from a power supply if door is open or closed not properly;
– one ventilation hole with stainless steel shutter on the door;
– positions of two heating elements: right and left;
– digital over/low-temperature regulation secure system;
– smoothing circuit (stability work control) digital guard;
– industrial graded K-thermocouple on right wall of the kiln (1.8 mm wire);
– calibrated on five points: 100 C; 240 C; 450 C; 830 C and 1075 C;
– estimated accuracy of soaking temperature: +/- 1 C;
– you will require a standard screw-driver to fix electrical box with temperature controller, thermocouple and safety switch’s mechanism of this kiln by few screws (supplied).
– weight – 29 kg (35 kg with box);
– cable – 3 m.
– the R1100C (R1100P) electric muffle kiln;
– safety switch mechanism;
– electrical box with a temperature controller and a secure switch;
– one year manufacturer warranty with professional after-selling services include warranty, parts-by-post worldwide and online help by email or/and Skype.
Once you place the order please allow additional 3-5 working days for order testing, processing, packaging and shipping.