High temperature programmable electric kiln.
This High temperature programmable electric kiln with a 32-segment programmable temperature/time controller. 11.5 cubic litre spacious chamber is especially designed for work with ceramics, pottery, glazes and other types of materials. Heating temperature up to 1260°C/2300°F.
For your safety this kiln has a secure mechanism. It will disconnect the kiln’s power supply from its heating elements if door of the kiln is open or closed not properly. It has one 16 mm hole with a stainless steel shutter on the door to see firing objects during firing process and one 16 mm ventilation hole with a ceramic plug on the top to link your kiln to an air-extraction system.
This kiln has also a digital, over low-temperature regulation secure system to hold same temperature during the whole soaking process and a smoothing circuit digital guard for accurate reading and stability work of the programmable controller on fluctuations of electricity that is very important option for most ceramic, glazing and pottery firing processes.
– model: R1300P;
– 115V AC +/-10% version with USA/Canada standard plug (two flat pins).
– 230V AC +/-10% with UK, EU or AU standard electrical plug on request;
– 2500 watt;
– maximum working temperature – 1300 C (2372 F);
– kiln dimensions in mm (inch): H380 x W380 x L450 (14/2.5″ x 14.2/5″ x 18″);
– new empty kiln estimated heating time to 1300 C – 90 minutes;
– chamber dimensions in mm (inch): H200 x W200 x L290 (8″ x 8″ x 11.1/2″ and 14″ diagonal)
– continuously working time:
1300 C (2372 F): 30 minutes;
1250 C (2282 F): 90 minutes;
1200 C (2192 F): 240 minutes;
– continuously working time on temperatures below 1000 C (1832 F): 24 hours;
– 32 time/temperature segments 2-line programmable temperature controller;
– two ventilation holes on the door (with a stainless steel shutter) and on the top of the kiln (with a ceramic plug);
– safety switch mechanism for disconnecting heating elements from a power supply if door is open or closed not properly;
– positions of three heating elements: right, left and top;
– digital over low-temperature regulation secure system;
– smoothing circuit (controller’s stability work) digital guard;
– industrial graded K-thermocouple;
– 200 mm length x 20 mm in diameter stainless steel ventilation hole’s adapter tube to link your kiln to an air extractor;
– estimated accuracy of soaking temperature: +/- 1 C.
– you will require a standard screwdriver to fix electrical box with temperature controller, thermocouple and safety switch’s mechanism of this kiln by few screws (supplied).
– this kiln must be positioned on a metal, stone or on other fire resist stand;
– heavy metal stand for the kiln is available here;
– set of 2 ceramic shelves with 4 muffle stand is available here;
– weight – 25 kg;
– cable – 3 m.
– the R1300P High temperature programmable electric kiln;
– safety switch mechanism;
– one of ventilation hole adapter tube;
– electrical box with a programmable controller and secure switch;
– one year manufacturer warranty.
Once you place the order please allow additional 3-5 working days for order processing, testing, packaging and shipping.