This is a commercial graded R14-L (R14-LP) compact electrical muffle kiln with a large enough muffle chamber (no asbestos) and with a standard P.I.D. or Programmable Temperature controller will allows you to work with most types of popular materials and heating processes such as metal annealing, firing metal clay, glass fusing, enameling etc. with required heating temperatures below 950 C (1772 F). Please find more information about this kiln below.
– model: R14-L (R14-LP)
115V AC version with USA/Canada standard plug (two flat pins).
220V AC version with EU/Russia standard plug (two round pins + e).
240V AC version with UK/Ireland standard plug (three square pins).
– power – 850 watt;
– power cable – 2 meter;
– secure switch to disconnect power supply when door is open;
– P.I.D. Digital or Programmable controller will reach and hold a required temperature as long as you need until you will change the temperature manually or switch this kiln off.
– internal chamber dimensions in mm (inch) – 175 (7″)w x 175 (7″)h x 140 (5.1/2″)d;
– kiln’s dimensions in mm (inch) – 240 (10″)w x 320 (13″)h x 250 (10″)d;
– maximum heating temperature – 950 C (1772 F);
– 16 mm ventilation hole with a shutter on the door x 2;
– estimated heating time to 950 C / (1772 F) – 50 minutes;
– easy-to-use latch toggle clamp handle with a stainless steel ring;
– 25 A solid state relay;
– bottom tile/plate 5″ x 5″ x 1/4″ (125 x 125 x 6 mm);
– set of two tiles/plates with four muffle stands for this kiln is available separately;
– weight – 5.2 kg.
– the R14-L (R14-LP) compact electrical muffle kiln;
– one bottom tile/plate;
– one year manufacturer warranty;
We keep the best postage prices and services for all our customers and you will be able to see and choose anything you like before confirming your order on checkout. If you do not like these prices (services) please let us know if you know how to deliver your order to you quicker or cheaper and we will be glad to assist.
Once you place the order please allow additional 3-5 working days for order processing, testing, packaging and shipping.