Universal table top electrical muffle kiln.
This is one of the best and useful universal table top electrical muffle kiln with a digital or programmable temperature controller, two shelves, 45 mm quartz window with a stainless steel shutter on the door and a ventilation hole with ceramic plug on the top for ventilation purpose. This kiln is fully suitable to work with stones, clay, wood, metals, enamels and other materials with firing points below 1000C (1832F). For this you can pre-set any single required temperature between a room temperature and 1000C (1832F) and the kiln will reach and hold it until you’ll change the temperature manually on the temperature controller or switch this kiln off.
115V AC version with USA/Canada standard plug (two flat pins).
220V AC version with EU/Russia standard plug (two round pins + e).
240V AC version with UK/Ireland standard 3-pins plug.
240V AC version with Australia/NZ plug adapter.
– power – 850 watt;
– power cable – 1 meter;
– internal chamber dimensions in mm (inch) – 175(7″)w x 100(4″)h x 100(4″)d;
– kiln dimensions in mm (inch) – 240(10″)w x 200(8″)h x 240(10″)d;
– door’s quartz window diameter – 45 mm (1.3/4″);
– cone-type ceramic plug for top ventilation hole;
– top hole with plug for an air ventilation/extraction systems;
– two movable ceramic tiles-shelves as a present;
– secure switch under door to disconnect power supply when the door is open;
– maximum heating temperature – 1000C (1832F);
– estimated heating time (1000C) – 50 minutes;
– weight – 3.4 kg.
– made in UK.
This kiln will come to you also with two tiles-shelves with thanks for your purchase.
– this R14-U (R14-UP) kiln with a quartz window and a top plug;
– two tile-shelves;
– one year warranty;
Once you place the order please allow additional 3-5 working days for order processing, testing, packaging and shipping.