This is a digital metal melting kiln with 100-oz graphite crucible to smelt down up to 3 kg of pure gold. It also is very useful for melting down many other metal with casting points below 1080C such as silver, copper, bronze, brass, aluminium etc. The R9D-100 digital metal melting kiln has a standard digital temperature controller and can reach and hold any single temperature between 20°C (68°F) and 1130°C (2066°F) once settled. It means that when this kiln is connected to a power supply and is switched on, it will start to heat up gradually without stopping until a pre-settled temperature will be reached. The kiln is able to hold the required temperature until you will pre-set a different temperature or switch it off. The empty kiln reaches the temperature of 1130°C (2066°F) approximately in 60-90 minutes depending of the quantity and size of your metal pieces inside the graphite crucible. More metal (larger pieces) and more metal in the crucible means more heating time.
– 115vac version with USA/Cannada standard plug (two flat pins).
– 220vac version with EU/Russia standard plug (two round pins + e).
– 240vac version with UK/Ireland standard 3-pin plug.
– 240vac version with AU/NZ electrical plug adapter.
– power – 750 watt;
– maximum heating temperature – 1130C (2066F);
– suitable graphite crucible type: 100-oz (3100 gr) pure gold;
– estimated heating time to 1130C – 60-90 minutes depend of quantity of metal;
– furnace’s dimensions with a lid in mm(inch): 150(6″) x 150(6″) x 350(14″)h;
– fixed graphite crucible od: 75d x 125h (mm). 1″=25.4 mm;
– fixed graphite crucible id: 51d x 80h (mm). 1″=25.4 mm;
– weight – 3.8 kg;
– R9D-100 digital metal melting kiln with a lid;
– metal tongs for 100-oz pure gold graphite crucibles;
– one 100-oz pure gold graphite crucible;
– one year manufacturer warranty.
Once you place the order please allow additional 3-5 working days for order processing, testing, packaging and shipping.