Table Top Kiln with a small chamber, single element and a digital PID temperature controller (REX-C100) or 32 step programmable temperature controller (XMTG-7000) is especially designed to heat up all types of metals, clays, glass and enamels. The maximum working temperature inside the chamber is 950°C or 1100°C. The digital electronic controller of the kiln allows precision regulation of temperatures between 0°C and 1100°C +/-1°C. The maximum temperature can be reached in approximately 120 minutes. This plug-in 13amp table-top kiln is perfect for jewellery-making. You can work with many of the popular materials such as GlasClay, PMC silver clay, Accent Gold, Art Clay metal clays, BullsEye glasses, dichroic glasses, enamels, Image Transfer Solution, Metal Clay Veneer, Prometheus bronze clay, ProCopper clay, SilverEtch etc etc. It has a safety switch, 13amp UK standard 3 pin socket and Digital Intelligent Temperature Controller. 240VAC (three square pins).
– Power: 2500 Watt
– Power cable – 1,0 Meter
– Equipped with a secure switch to cut the power supply off when door is open
– Easy to maintain. Made from high quality materials to include galvanized Steel, ceramic bricks and wool insulations
– Internal chamber dimensions (mm) – 200 x 200 x 220 deep
– Kiln dimensions (mm) – (W)280 (H)410 (D)330
– Maximum heating temperature: S950 – 950°C, S1100 – 1100°C
– Estimated heating time (950°C) – 100 minutes
– Easy-to-use latch toggle clamp handle
– Solid state relay to reach a precision temperature – +/- 1°C
– Weight – approx. 15kg.