This is a Table-Top, Top-Loading, Compact, Digital controlled electrical kiln with adjustable temperature range between 20C and 1050C that widely used for work with all type of PMC, other clays and metals.
115V AC version with USA/Canada – NO PLUG. Install any one suitable for your workshop.
220V AC version with EU/Russia standard plug (two round pins + E).
240V AC version with UK/Ireland standard 3 square pin plug.
240V AC version with AU/NZ – NO PLUG. Install any one suitable for your workshop.
– power: 450 Watt;
– model: R9D-CL
– type: Top loaded;
– maximum heating temperature – 1050C (1922F);
– estimated heating time to 1050C – 60 minutes;
– kiln’s dimensions with a lid in MM (inch): 130(5″) x 130(5″) x 300(12″)H;
– chamber form: Circuit;
– chamber dimensions: Diameter = 70mm (2.4/5) x depth = 65mm (2.2/3″);
– K-thermocouple for accurate reading temperatures;
– two-lines PID Or Programmable temperature controller for your satisfaction;
– safety mechanism for avoiding short-cuts and/or electrical shocks when work inside chamber;
– body material/colour: Galvanised metal / Metallic;
– weight – 1.6 kg;
– made in UK
– R9D-CL kiln;
– wooden handle for the lid;
– downloadable user manual;
– one year standard manufacturer warranty.