We are happy to present our 1240C (2264F) top loading pottery kiln which ideal for work with ceramics, pottery, and other materials. This electrical muffle kiln, which is equipped with digital PID temperature controller or a 32-step programmable temperature controller, and a 24 liters large chamber. This kiln is ideal for work with any materials that require temperatures of up to 1240C.
Top Loading Pottery Kiln Technical specification:
– Model: TL1240C / CP
– Power supply: Single phase, 230V +/- 5% Supplied without plug. Should be connected by separate line to 24A (minimum) fuse (circuit breaker);
– 4200 Watt;
– Volume of chamber: 24 Cubic Liters.
– Maximum working temperature – 1240C (2264F);
– Kiln dimensions in MM (inch): diameter 520 (20″) x 620 (24″) height;
– New empty kiln estimated heating time to 1240C – 220 minutes;
– Useful chamber’s dimensions in mm (inch): 300 (12″) diameter x 300 (12″) height;
– Continuously working time on 1240C (2264F): 10 minutes;
– Continuously working time on 1100C (2012F): 6 hours;
– Continuously working time below 1000C (1832F): 12 hours;
– Industrial graded K-thermocouple;
– Estimated accuracy of soacking temperature: +/- 1 C;
– This kiln must be positioned on a fire-resist stand.
– Weight – 50 Kg.
– Cable – 3 M.
– The TL1240C Top Loading Pottery Kiln;
– Downloadable user manual and temperature controller instruction;
– One year manufacturer warranty.